405 Sprout Brook Road, Garrison, NY

$499,000

Previous Next

About 405 Sprout Brook Road

This is a golden investment opportunity! This unique mixed-use property in Garrison features a grandfathered retail/food services space on a residentially zoned lot. The residential portion also generates rental income. The current business and equipment occupying the retail space is not included in the sale, and its lease runs through March 2025. The residential rental operates on a month-to-month lease. The retail tenant covers 70% of the oil costs, with the landlord covering the remaining 30%. Other utilities are separately metered. Current rental income is $2,500 for the retail space and $2,400 for the residential unit. Additionally, the sale includes an adjacent vacant residential lot. Although the lot is currently not considered buildable, there may be potential to redraw property lines with the adjacent property to meet buildable lot requirements. Tax info includes both lots.

Features of 405 Sprout Brook Road

MLS® # H6315916
Price $499,000
Bathrooms 0.00
Acres 0.00
Taxes $17,679
Year Built 1979
Type Commercial Sale
Sub-Type Mixed Use
Status Active

Community Information

Address 405 Sprout Brook Road
City Garrison
County Putnam
State NY
Zip Code 10524
Adult 55+ Community No

Amenities

Is Waterfront No
Has Pool No

Interior

Heating Oil, Propane, Hot Water
Cooling Wall Unit(s)
Has Basement No
Fireplace No

Exterior

Exterior Frame

School Information

District Lakeland

Additional Information

Date Listed July 6th, 2024
Days on Market 13
Zoning R80
Short Sale No
RE / Bank Owned No

Listing Details

OfficeColdwell Banker Realty

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?